What is this blog about?

Sul sul fellow simmers! I'm §HermioneSims§, and this forum is the place where I'm sharing the stories and the legacies I write when playing The Sims.




This is a The Sims 4 10-generations legacy I started back in 2019. Again, this is the translation of what I originally posted here. Stuart Miller, founder of the legacy, may appear like a young nerd astrophysicist, but he pointed his telescope so far away to uncover some secrets which will soon affect everyone else... The index for this legacy can be found here.


I've also participated to Simlit Challenges and Contests, you can find a directory of my entries here.


P.S. English is not my first language, much of what I post here is actually a translation of stories I originally wrote in Italian and posted elsewhere. So please be patient if my writing may pass for too simple, weird-sounding, for any misspelling or grammar error. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment