Hello, and thanks for checking my reading suggestions!
I follow many SimLit authors in the fantasy and sci-fi genres, and who always manage to surprise me, make me laugh, but also get me attached to their characters!
I'd like to share a list of my favourites, but considering that I'm quite shy and many of the authors I follow are too, I'd find it a bit embarrassing.
So I'd rather share the platform I use the most to interact with other SimLit authors, the SimsCreative forum. This is a small forum born in 2024 following the closure of the historic official The Sims forum and its replacement with the EA forum. The forum maintains a more traditional layout which is better suited for posting SimLit and other long creative projects, and also hosts all the SimLit stories I'm currently following.
So, if you are interested in new SimLit stories and meet new authors, I suggest you give it a look ;)